Forward ThinkingCurabitur quis dui volutpat, cursus eros elut commodo elit cum sociis natoque penatibus
Problem SolversCurabitur quis dui volutpat, cursus eros elut commodo elit cum sociis natoque penatibus
Customer SupportCurabitur quis dui volutpat, cursus eros elut commodo elit cum sociis natoque penatibus
Robert McLaughlinSuccessful CEO of multi channel brands in the international import and environmental eco lifestyle retailing industries. Strong operational skills in start-ups, turnarounds and growth stage mission based businesses. Key participant of certified agricultural production and fair labor initiatives, helped convert over 3,000 acres of traditional production to certified sustainable under several standards.
Almost 30 years experience in international business and working in Central and South America while maintaining relationships with large US retailers like Walmart, Sams, Kroger and Winn Dixie.
Current focus and success in E-Commerce models of both B2B and B2C.
Specialties: Branding at retail and in media, Sustainable and Organic Agriculture, E-Commerce, Operations and ERP solutions, Accounting Solutions, and managing cross cultural relationships in developing nations.
Managed Organic Agriculture project for sustainable investment fund.
Todd RussellExecutive-Level Administrative and Management Professional with 20+ years of experience fusing operations, customer service, strategic planning, and process optimization to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth. Enhances organizational performance through development and implementation of creative policies and procedures, building strong-performing cross-functional teams, and identifying and managing potential issues. Excels at surpassing budget projections, promoting employee morale/motivation, and exceeding client satisfaction expectations. Excellent analytic, interpretation, advisory, communications, and consulting skills.
- Project Management Cost Reduction/Management Vision & Goal Setting
- Budgeting (Profit/Non-Profit environments) Conflict Resolution Solution-Oriented Task Management
- Team Building and Leadership Board of Directors and elected government official experience
Brian McLaughlinSkilled, talented computer professional with extensive knowledge of remote desktop support, hardware, software and business applications knowledge. Motivated self-starter, with experience Maintaining, Troubleshooting, and Repair of Network and Desktop Peripherals. Goal oriented professional with strong people skills and leadership ability.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Software: MS Office, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Acronis backup, Paycom, Avigilon, Kaseya VSA, Splashtop, Solarwinds MSP, and various Antivirus & Antimalware tools
- Other: Computer Hardware & Networking skills, Internet and Web design, Helpdesk Management